Nahki Michael Wells is a Bermudian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Bristol City in the EFL Championship and the Bermuda national team. In 2002, he joined the Dandy Town Hornets’ youth team and began his professional career there. Bermuda Hogges, Eccleshill United, Carlisle United, Bradford City, Huddersfield Town, Burnley, and Queens Park Rangers were among his prior clubs (loan). He is currently a member of the EFL Championship club Bristol City.
Nahki has represented Bermuda at several age groups on an international level. He has played for Bermuda at the U17, U23, and senior levels. On December 14, 2007, he made his international team debut for Bermuda. He was named to Bermuda’s final 23-man roster for the 2019 Gold Cup in May 2019.
What is the Net Worth of Nakhi Wells?
Nahki Wells makes a living as a professional football player. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements are all sources of money for him. His predicted net worth in 2021 is between $1 million and $5 million, with a salary of £790,000. His current market worth is estimated to be around €2 million.
On June 1, 1990, Nahki Michael Wells was born. Hamilton, Bermuda, is where he was born. His parents’ identity has been maintained a secret and has yet to be revealed. He is of Bermudian descent. Gemini is his zodiac sign.
Nahki Wells international Career
- He has represented Bermuda at various age levels.
- He has represented Bermuda at U17, U23, and the senior level.
- Nahki made his international team debut for Bermuda on 14 December 2007 in a 2-1 friendly loss against Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- He also made four unofficial international appearances for Bermuda in the 2007 Island Games.
View this post on Instagram
- In late August 2011, He was recalled by Bermuda, joining their squad for FIFA World Cup qualifying matches in early September 2011. He appeared in five 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying matches for Bermuda against Barbados, Guyana, and Trinidad and Tobago.
- On 8 October 2011, he scored his first international goal for Bermuda in a 2-1 win against Trinidad and Tobago in the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying match.
- In May 2019, he was named in Bermuda’s final 23-man squad for the 2019 Gold Cup. At the tournament, he scored twice, netting goals against Costa Rica in a 2-1 defeat, and against Nicaragua in a 2-0 victory.
- Won the 2013 Football League Two play-offs with Bradford City.
- Won the 2017 EFL Championship play-offs with Huddersfield Town.
Nahki Wells is 1.70 meters tall, or 5 feet and 7 inches tall. He is 69 kilograms in weight. He has a muscular physique. His eyes are brown, and his hair is jet black. He has a straight sexual orientation.
In terms of his personal life, he appears to be a married man. He married his long-term lover, whose name is unknown, and his wife maintains a discreet existence. The couple has two children together. He has a close relationship with his wife and children, and they share a happy life together.
View this post on Instagram
- He began his football career in his native Bermuda with the Dandy Town Hornets at the age of 12.
- He had a trial with Dutch club Ajax as a teenager and was offered a contract but ultimately did not sign for the club.
- In the 2013 League Cup Final, he became the first player from Bermuda to appear in an English major cup final.
- He wears shirt number 21 for Bristol City.
|Nahki Michael Wells
|Place Of Birth
|5 ft. 7 inches
|Source of Wealth
|$1 Million-$5 Million