Catherine Reitman is an entertainer who is American – Canadian. She is additionally the maker, chief maker, author, and star of satire arrangement Workin’ Mothers of the CBC.
The net worth of Catherine Reitman
Catherine Reitman is a fantastic actress who has worked with some of the best actors in the film industry such as Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, and Paul Rudd.
As of 2021, Catherine Reitman’s net worth is estimated to be $1.3 Million.
In January 2011, Reitman launched ‘Breakin’ It Down with Catherine Reitman’, a film review web show on YouTube, which ended in 2013. She occasionally filled in for Kevin Smith as a guest co-host with Ralph Garman on their podcast, ‘Hollywood Babble-On’.
Reitman starred in the television series ‘The Real Wedding Crashers’, based on the hit movie Wedding Crashers. She appeared in the films ‘Knocked Up’ and ‘I Love You, Man’.
In 2016, Reitman formed ‘Wolf & Rabbit Entertainment ULC’. with her husband Philip Sternberg to produce the half-hour, single-camera comedy Workin’ Moms for CBC.
Realities about Catherine Reitman
- Catherine Reitman is an entertainer who is American – Canadian. She is additionally the maker, chief maker, essayist, and star of parody arrangement Workin’ Mothers of the CBC.
- Her original name is Catherine Marcelle Reitman and she was brought into the world on April 28, 1981, in Los Angeles, CA, US. Her age is 39 years of age.
- She appears to have an excellent stature and is a great individual. Her definite stature, weight, and accurate body estimations are not known at this point.
- She was brought by her folks up in Lod Angeles, CA. Her mom’s name is Genevieve Robert who is a French – Canadian and her dad’s name is Slovak.
- She finished her investigations from Cate School and she studied acting at the College of Southern California.
- She is a hitched lady. Her significant other’s name is Philip Sternberg whom she got hitched in 2009. What’s more, the couple has two youngsters together.
- She came into the promotion as her lip filler meeting turned out badly. She had lip fillers yet her specialist permitted his attendant to infuse her which made her lips to be not able to close.
- After the blunder she had more challenges shutting her lips however later it was fixed by Dr. Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif.
- She has a Wikipedia profile where her depiction is accessible.
- Her total assets starting in 2020 aren’t known at this point.
Facts of Catherine Reitman
|April 28, 1981
|Genevieve Robert and Slovak
You may also like Erica Lauren, Tina Louise