|5 feet and 5 inches
Amy Vanderoef is a reporter. She is mainly known as a TV personality working on the Good Morning Texas show at WFAA.
Amy Vanderoef worked in the world of journalism only after graduation. She is also known for appearing on News Talk Radio 1190 AM. She is also recognized as Miss Connecticut USA 2001 and was a representative of Miss USA Pageant.
At the present, Amy is working as a TV host at HSN.
10 Facts of Amy Vanderoef
- The exact date of birth of Amy Vanderoef is not known, so is her age. But going at her photos, she looks like she’s in the mid-thirties.
- Amy stands at an average height of 5 feet and 5 inches. Its estimated body size and weight are not known. However, looking at her photos, she appears to have a well-maintained body figure.
- The specifics of the TV host’s net worth are undisclosed. Nor is HSN’s pay disclosed. Yet there is no question that she would make a huge deal of money from her job as a TV host.
- Amy is a woman who’s dating. But there are barely any specifics available about her husband and her life. She’s a mother to a son, too. But she did not disclose the specifics of her husband and son.
- Amy didn’t talk to her parents and relatives, either. However, she is very close to her parents and also places her photographs on her social media pages.
- Despite being a famous TV celebrity, she is not available on the Wikipedia list.
- Vanderoef was born and raised in the United States of America. It belongs to the ethnicity of the United States.
- Amy finished her studies at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy.
- She is also the anchor of a program Good Morning Texas.
- Amy has 21,5 thousand followers on Instagram and 4108 followers on Twitter.
You may also like Melissa Repko