Aaron Scott is a high school teacher with no formal experience in music. However, the Voice Judges John Legend and Blake Shelton were astounded by his performance on Hemmorage’s song (In My Hands).
10 things about Aaron Scott
- Aaron Scott is a talented and under-appreciated singer on The Voice. He was brought up in Tomah, Wisconsin, and he’s now a guitarist for the Wisconsin team.
- Aaron Scott is now 36 years of age as of 2020. However, there are no specifics of his birthday and the place of his origin.
- According to DailyMailUK, Aaron Scott served as a middle school teacher before he starred in the show. He was a professor of geography. In his audition, his deep awareness was also checked for entertainment.
- From the inference of his presence, Aaron Scott appears to be standing at a normal height of 5 foot 7 inches. Additional details, such as body weight and dress size, is not publicly disclosed.
- Apparently, because of the lack of factual knowledge about him, he doesn’t have his own bio. His name does have a Wikipedia article, but it belongs to another musical legend and drummer.
- A written highlight of his show can be seen on the NewsBreak tab.
- His family details are pretty much reserved on the Internet. He didn’t brief his fans on the matter of his friendship. For now, we don’t know if he’s got a family.
- Surprising the crowd and the judges, Aaron first got the red buzzer from the living legend of John Legend himself. However, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, and Blake Shelton were not so pleased with his performance and did not turn their chairs at all.
- In spite of Blake Shelton’s blind eye to his talent, Aaron nevertheless preferred Blake over much-awaited John. It’s sort of annoyed his fans from the film.
- Aaron is not available on Instagram, but he’s on Twitter at @aaron scott19.
Facts of Aaron Scott
|5 feet 7 inches