Facts of Lisa Joyce
|5 feet 5 inches
Lisa Joyce is an American actress who is known for her roles in movies such as ‘Casualties,’ ‘The Courier,’ ‘A Master Builder,’ and ‘Muhammad Ali’s Greatest War,’ among others. She is still very known for her donations to theaters and encouragement for theater artists around the world.
With her background in theatre and live stage performances, she has become a professional actor. Lisa Joyce has made a separate location for herself in the film business. The award-winning actress is a talented actress with very effortless acting skills.
10 things about Lisa Joyce
- Lisa Joyce is an American actress known for her extensive work in theaters and feature films such as ‘Casualties,’ ‘The Messenger,’ and ‘A Master Builder,’ among others.
- Lisa Joyce was born in 1985 and is now 37 years old. Its exact date of birth is not available.
- Lisa is 5 feet and 5 inches tall.
- She’s a very secretive girl, and she wants to hide her family details as far away from the media as possible.
- Lisa is a married actress, married to Baz Hetfield. We’re searching for specifics about her husband, and we’re going to update it as soon as there’s any information.
- While she hasn’t disclosed her net worth, there’s no denying that she’s making a pretty good sum of money out of her work.
- Lisa, despite being a well-known face in the film industry, does not have a Wikipedia bio. However, on IMDb, you can read a profile on her name.
- Speaking about her career, Lisa graduated from DePaul University’s Theater School in Chicago.
- She has been nominated for several awards and has also won many Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Lead Actress, Resident Role, being the most coveted.
- Lisa is not active on Instagram or any other on-line platform.